Saturday, November 24, 2018

Welcome to my foot fusion reality blog! :)



Hello! If you have have landed on my blog, it means that you are probably looking for some information on the foot fusion (arthrodesis) procedure. Hopefully this will be a good resource for you!  

Once we determined that an arthodesis was in my future, like you, I hit the internet hungry for resources on what to expect, how to prepare, what recovery was going to look like, etc.  Other than the very clinical info from doctors and WebMD, I realized that there were very few sites that had anything to do with real life experience. I vowed that if/when I felt up to it, I wanted to create a place where I could share my experiences for people to get an idea of what they'd actually be going through.


I'm currently 10 days postop, so I hope to be able to give you an accurate play by play of what's going on as it happens. In between, I also hope to be able to share some tips and tricks that I've found to be really helpful!  


Please check out the other sections at the top right of the page:  Prepping Your House for A Foot Fusion section, Meal Prepping! section and Awesome DIY Ice Packs section for my tips on these things!

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Waaaaaaalking!!

Well folks, the day I never thought would come....CAME! 9 weeks and 6 days to the day of my surgery, I reported to the doctor's office w...